Question

One/Play 1 stereo paired with TV? Please Help!

• 28 January 2018
  • 2 replies

Which product would you recommend? I'm sure this has been asked plenty of times before but is there a way to setup a pair of these with a smart tv or will there be a way in the future potentially with tech advancements (airplay)? I'd love to stereo pair and wall mount them next to my TV. It's mind boggling how there isn't a line in on all their products as I'm sure plenty of ppl are looking to do the same as me. $700 for a playbase is just out of my budget.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I have a similar question. I've added an Avantree Bluetooth transmitter to my TV so that I can listen thru Bluetooth headphones, but would also like to add a sonos speaker. How do I get the sonos play:5 to pair with Avantree transmitter?
I have a similar question. I've added an Avantree Bluetooth transmitter to my TV so that I can listen thru Bluetooth headphones, but would also like to add a sonos speaker. How do I get the sonos play:5 to pair with Avantree transmitter?You need a bluetooth receiver connected to the P:5 line in