No Free Disney with my Sonos order in Oct 2020- Anyone else have this problem

• 29 December 2020
  • 9 replies

I order my Arc in late October from Sonos.com it was back ordered and didn’t arrive until late Nov.

There was no information on setting up Disney Free offer. When I called customer support they said I was sent an email with info following the order conformation email. 

I checked all my email accounts there was not sign of any email.

I contacted customer service they said it was over . I contacted Disney they were willing to help but needed the link on email that I didn’t receive . 

Contacted customer service again to find the email that was supposed to be sent to me. They have not responded after several requests. 

Anyone else have the same problem ? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @nova22,  welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community. Sorry for the inconvenience, to help you out with this, I recommend contacting our sales team and have them take a look at your concern. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know

I emailed and spoke with a Sonos rep several times . They said to bad. The promo is over . I asked for them to check if I was ever sent an email. No one got back to me. 

Thanks Jim 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

HI @nova22, thank you for your response. I’m sorry to hear that. I reached out to one of our support and as advised, Disney+ gift subscription codes expired on December 1st, 2020. If the subscription code was not redeemed before the said date, you may need to contact Disney+ support team, If you have any questions about your code, or need further assistance. We won’t be able to check from our end if the Disney+ gift subscription code was sent to your email, it’s our sales team would be able to answer your questions. Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions.

How do I contact the sales team ? 

thanks Jim 

In Rowena’s original response, there is a link to that information. 

I contacted Disney several weeks ago . They said I needed the email with my specific link that is included in the email that I didn’t receive. Not sure who was supposed to send me the email. So I need the email 

Thanks Jim 

I contacted Disney several weeks ago . They said I needed the email with my specific link that is included in the email that I didn’t receive. Not sure who was supposed to send me the email. So I need the email 

Thanks Jim 

Jim

If you haven’t spoken to them, the sales team contact details are available here:

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/contact

Hope that assists you to get the matter resolved.

I have contacted sales a couple of weeks ago . The still have not responded to me. I asked them to check sent email. To see if it was sent. Then resend me  the link that Disney needs to help me.

I am still waiting for a response on my free Disney promotion from Oct. seem like a simple thing to straighten out but no one seems interested.