New Product Leak-The Verge

• 5 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

A huge leak just came out tonight from the Verge regarding The new Sonos product. If you are interested in the rumored details including images, pricing, specs etc. just search for it and it’s all over. Sucks that it popped early as it’s like being told what you got for Christmas before you are able to open thise special Santa gifts. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Nothing like posting on your own post but here is a follow up article on some additional information that sounds really good if it’s true. 
https://apple.news/Aq6RnKaBYT3mGt8rj_e1B-A

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I think I need to start the softening up process on my better half, these plus the prospect of headphones either now or later in the year well… the case for the expensive replacement of my Gen1 Connects and upgrading to S2 is beginning to feel like a necessity :grinning:

BTW Sonos a noise cancelling function in the headphones would make them a much easier sell.