new home setup using sonos and multiple input and output

• 3 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello community 

I’m moving to a new house and planning to upgrade my sound system maybe to a somos 5.1.2 on my living room. The issue I’m facing i use a onkyo receiver 656 and many inputs connected to it and tv and projector on the output. With somos the sound bar just have one hdmi and I need to both tv and projectors working. I’ve spend sometime doing research but couldn’t find anything simple to.

Does anyone has the same problem or have the solution for it?

thanks in advance for any help.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Do you watch TV Apps? What other devices are inputs to the receiver?

I dont use tv aps, i have firestick, apple tv, ps4,, tv box and i use all of those things. But with my receiver i can use them on the tv or thw projector without awitching cables around

After long research found a solution and might be helpful for other users. So if u have a tv and a projector just like me and want to use sonos the only solution available at the market for u not keep changing cables is the HDFury VRRoom. Its a hdmi switch capable of also integrate the sonos sound bar and keep the atmos working.