Answered

NAD C700 Pre Out to connect to Sonos Port

• 13 December 2021
  • 1 reply

I’m thinking about getting a NAD C700 but want to continue to use my Sonos wireless speaker system throughout my house rather thank a wired speaker or BlueOS wire speaker set-up.  Can I run an RCA link from the NAD c700 Pre-Out to the Sonos Port In and be able to stream the music to my sonos wireless speakers?  Thanks for the help.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 13 December 2021, 02:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Yes, the Sonos should be able to read the data from the pre-out on that device. But why buy it, unless you’re running third party speakers? Which will mean that anything sent from the NAD to the Sonos will slightly delayed on the Sonos speakers when compared to the NAD….

What are you trying to do? If it is to power a set of your own speakers, and you want to play them with the rest of your Sonos speakers, you’d be better off with a Sonos Amp, which would keep all speakers, the Sonos and the third party speakers in sync.