Answered

Marantz M CR603connected to Sonos

• 7 October 2018
  • 2 replies

I have a Marantz M-CR603 with two wired speakers in my kitchen and I have a Sonos Playbar with sub in my lounge and a Play 1 in another room.
Please can someone advise me how I can join the Marantz with the Sonos Playbar i.e. so I can make the Marantz part of my Sonos group i.e. so I can play music on all outlets at the same.
Thank you very much.
icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 7 October 2018, 14:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

The Sonos Connect is designed to be used with an external amplifier. It contains both analog and digital outputs so you can easily Connect it to your existing audio equipment...

* Use a Connect to listen to music in a room where you already have an amplifier, such as your home theater system or the stereo system in your family room.
* Use a Connect to listen to music in your home office where you already have a computer or a pair of powered speakers.
* Use a Connect if you have a distributed audio system that is driven from an amplifier in one central location with speaker wires home-run to this central location.

Here is the Sonos Connect Manual that explains everything...

http://www.sonos.com/pdfs/productguides/en/connectguide_en.pdf
Thank you so much for such a comprehensive and informative response - very much appreciated.
😃