Question

Looking for equipment help

• 29 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi all -

I currently have a Beam and set of Play:3 speakers. I’m looking to purchase the Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable. Are all 3 compatible with each other? If so, since the turntable has a built-in amp, will I need anything else to get it to play on the Beam and Play:3 speakers? I REALLY appreciate the feedback as I’m having trouble figuring this out.

**ugh, I need to proofread before posting...*help**

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Jay_Bee.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us., I understand you are looking for answers about connecting a turntable to your Sonos ecosystem. Let me help you out with that.

What you would need is either a Sonos FiveA Sonos Port, or a Sonos Amp. These Sonos devices have a line-in port feature that would allow you to integrate your turntable into your Sonos system.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Thank you, Paul!!!! I really appreciate the quick response. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Jay_Bee.

You’re welcome. I would also like to share with you this topic in the community that has details on what to get and how to connect. This topic may help a lot better understand how things work with Sonos and a turntable.

I hope this helps too.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,