Answered

Is Arc + 2 x Era 300s too loud for condo?

• 27 March 2023
  • 3 replies

I have an Arc in the living room of my condo and I read that adding a sub would definitely be too loud and would disturb the neighbors. I am wondering if it would be a good idea to add 2 Era 300s behind my couch or if that also would result in vibrations being felt by the neighbors? Appreciate any thoughts or ideas. Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 27 March 2023, 06:08

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

As long as you keep the volume at a reasonable level, you should be fine adding the Era 300s as surrounds. If it is late, you can always enable the Night Sound feature in the Sonos app.

As long as you keep the volume at a reasonable level, you should be fine adding the Era 300s as surrounds. If it is late, you can always enable the Night Sound feature in the Sonos app.

Thank you. Do you think it’s really worth it to add the Era 300s without a sub? So just an Arc + 2 Era 300s setup?

Userlevel 7

If you watch or listen to a lot of Dolby Atmos content, it will be worth it. The Era 300s add two more upward-firing drivers and side-firing drivers to your Arc setup for a more immersive audio experience.