Answered

IKEA Symfonisk Lamps/Speakers

• 1 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Sound quality? Anyone have any feedback please?

icon

Best answer by ilfrance 3 February 2021, 14:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

I don’t own one but from everything I’ve read about it, the sound is a little lower quality than the Play:1 or One.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I own Sonos One and both kind of symfonisk speakers, to me the lamp sounds almost identical to the One, while the bookshelf is a little worse, but still a very good price/quality ration, depending on the use ofc. I’ve put it over a cabinet in the kitchen and I'm very happy with it, because the room is generally noisy so I don’t need super high quality there

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I own Sonos One and both kind of symfonisk speakers, to me the lamp sounds almost identical to the One, while the bookshelf is a little worse, but still a very good price/quality ration, depending on the use ofc. I’ve put it over a cabinet in the kitchen and I'm very happy with it, because the room is generally noisy so I don’t need super high quality there

Thanks for the positive feedback; getting two table- lamp speakers in that case 👍