I want to connect my system to KEF LSX2 powered speakers, which Sonos product do I need?

• 10 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

I want to connect my system to KEF LSX2 powered speakers, which Sonos product do I need?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

A Sonos Port supplies a line level output via RCA jacks. 

Badge

Can’t you use AirPlay w/ the Kef ? 

Badge +1

Can’t you use AirPlay w/ the Kef ? 

Looks like it will have to be

Badge +1

Just looked at that, there has to be a better way

Badge +1

I have the Sonos App on my iphone, Mac etc, its nice , I click Apple Music, Radio Shows, select my preference and it plays on the Sonos speakers.

If i have a Sonos Port, RCA to 3.5 Aux - will I have my LSX2’s play the selected music???

Check with KEF with respect to attaching PORT L/R to one speaker and having this speaker transmit the other channel to the other speaker. Otherwise you’ll need to connect each PORT output to its speaker.

Badge +1

Check with KEF with respect to attaching PORT L/R to one speaker and having this speaker transmit the other channel to the other speaker. Otherwise you’ll need to connect each PORT output to its speaker.

Thanks, good thought, however the LSX have inputs on only the master speaker, which is one of its plus points.

I will go the Sonos Port route as I like the Sonos app.