Answered

How can I convert my existing audio system into a Sonos system? Please read.

• 31 March 2021
  • 3 replies

So I’m currently working on an experience in Chicago open to the public. We need to figure out a system for audio. We would love to work with Sonos.

Here's our situation: We have two four-channel amps that each need four playback devices. The amplifiers are wired to existing speakers. Each amp channel needs a playback device. And we want to use Sonos with our system so that we can easily be controlled wirelessly through the app. Do you have suggestions for how to create a Sonos system with our current set up? Do you have playback devices that could work

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 31 March 2021, 20:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

What amp are you using? Do you have four speakers connected to each amp? Are you currently able to send separate audio to each channel with your setup?

I don’t have the amp model at the moment. Each amp will have a series of speakers. Each amp channel (4) will be able to have an audio input. We are able to send audio to each channel. 

Userlevel 7

I still don’t quite understand your setup. The more detail you can give, the easier it will be for me or others to make recommendations.