Question

Home Theater Setup with Arc

• 7 October 2020
  • 1 reply

We’re setting up a home theater in a small-ish room [11’ x 13’, 8’ ceiling] and have ordered an Arc to use with a LG 65Nano90. Would it be good to add a Sub or would we find it to be too much for the room? I know the Sub will add bass [you can feel] and all that [yes, we like bass], but is this what we need for the room? Would a couple of one’s balance out the room better. Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @garandlu, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. About your question on adding a Sonos Sub or Sonos Ones with your Sonos Arc, in my opinion, should not be overkill with this kind of setup. Since the Sonos Arc features 6 front-firing woofers, 2 up-firing woofers, and 3 tweeters for a total of 11 speakers, which use enhanced Trueplay and vertical channels to bring cinema-quality sound into your home. But we can wait for suggestions and recommendations of other Sonos community users who may have the same kind of setup so they can share their thoughts and feedback about it. 

Please, feel free to let me know if you require any further information.

The Sonos community is always here to help.