Question

From where is Sonos shipping within EU

• 21 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi all!

Want to buy Sonos One directly from Sonos. I live in Croatia. My question is from where Sonos ships when ordering within EU? My worry is that it is shipped from USA and it will incur customs tax. If it is within EU, then it will be ok.

Anyone knows?

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I don’t know 100% for sure, but I believe all the Sonos speakers are made in Asian countries.   I can’t imagine Sonos would pay the expense of shipping to their California, USA warehouse then ship to the EU.  They do have 4 different offices in the EU, so I would guess you would get a shipment from there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Six years ago they shipped them from Holland to me when I was in the UK on vacation. European hardware is different to US hardware: power cords are different and the instructions are localized. I’m guessing the boxes are too. Sonos are not going to ship them from the US.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

My order for the UK which was delivered last week was sent from The Netherlands. Not sure if Croatian shipments will be sent from the same NL warehouse though. 

Thank you all. This helps a lot!