expansion

• 27 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, I have a Sonos one on one side of a large kitchen would like to buy other units to put on the other side of the room which will just be mirrored/controlled by the existing Sonos unit.or maybe control the old one with a new one. Which one should I buy? Tony

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

The Era 100 is the upgraded speaker that replaced the Sonos One, but you may find Sonos Ones still available at some outlets near you, or online, so just add one (or more) of those to your room, as required.

Note a Sonos One/OneSL can be stereo paired, or grouped, with your existing speaker, whereas the Era 100 can only be grouped with it, but that can be stereo paired with ‘another’ Era 100.

Thanks Ken

Very useful information.

Tony

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

One SL is still available from Sonos as a refurbished item.  $159

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/shop/one-sl-b-stock-shadow

Hi, I have a Sonos one on one side of a large kitchen would like to buy other units to put on the other side of the room which will just be mirrored/controlled by the existing Sonos unit.or maybe control the old one with a new one. Which one should I buy? Tony

Amazing answer