Answered

EPP Code

• 30 November 2022
  • 9 replies

I used my EPP code to purchase a Sonos 5 code # EPP-RV7D76RDXD I need to purchase another one how do I get a new code or this one re activated no one at epp program answers my emails

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 30 November 2022, 23:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

What is EPP?

employee promo program

Are you a Sonos employee? If not, I’m not sure anyone here would be able to help you contact your employer’s promotions program, sorry. 

Sonos has been running some fairly good discounts for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, I haven’t checked myself to see if they are still available, but it’s worth looking at. 

no one answers emails

Where are you sending these emails? If you’re trying to contact Sonos, you’re much better off calling in directly and speaking to a sales associate. If you’re expecting someone at Sonos to answer emails that you’ve sent to the EPP company, chances are zero that Sonos is going to even get your emails. 

Call what #

At the bottom of this forum, do you see the link that says “Contact Us”?

Click on that link. It gives you a page with  the sales number, which is likely the one you want. 

Thank you

You’re most welcome. Hope you’re able to achieve whatever it is you need to do.