Answered

design

• 27 April 2021
  • 6 replies

doe sonos have a design tool for a large domestic project?

icon

Best answer by James L. 30 April 2021, 13:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

No, Sonos has no design tools available to this community. I’d assume if they had some design tools for the installer community, they would have leaked to this user community long ago. 

Thanks, i am looking for some advice on designing a large Sonos installation with multiple speakers throughout. Any tips on who to speak to, just Sonos have recommended using the speaker recommender but this isn't helpful in such a large project. thanks again. 

You may want to post your question in the “what to get” area of the forum, along with specifics of what you’re trying to do. There are a lot of folks who frequent this forum that have suggestions and comments. 
Or, look for a local installer to give you some advice, too. It may cost a bit more than “free”, but they should know their business. And potentially provide you some stuff that you may not have thought about, that isn’t Sonos specific, as it tends to be here in a Sonos forum. 

Sonos is great, but they have a specific market they cater to, and there are situations that they’re not the best choice for. 

great thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

There is a dealer/installer only Sonos forum somewhere, might be worth a look. I can’t tell you where it is as don’t qualify.

Badge +17

doe sonos have a design tool for a large domestic project?

Hey @dsmify,

If you’re still looking for help with your Sonos layout - our sales team are able to assist with this. Get in touch with them and send over your blueprints/floor plans along with your requirements, and they’ll be able to suggest what to go for :slight_smile: