Answered

Connect Sonos Move to Sonos amp

• 19 February 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello.

Im thinking of getting the amp so I can connect my LP player. The idea is also that I want to connect a speaker for my terrace where I have no electric outlet, whereof I need an Sonos Move as I understand?

There for my question is, can I connect the Sonos move to the amp? Or is there another, better solution for me?

Thank you !

icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 19 February 2020, 16:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

HI

Yes you can Group the Sonos Amp with TT to a Move as long as the Move is on Wi-Fi.

Cheers!

HI

Yes you can Group the Sonos Amp with TT to a Move as long as the Move is on Wi-Fi.

Cheers!

Perfect. Since the Move is hefty priced I’d for sure prefer a cheaper option but without any electric socket on the terrace it’s my only opportunity right?

Have a great day,
Pontus

Userlevel 7

HI

Cheers!

Perfect. Since the Move is hefty priced I’d for sure prefer a cheaper option but without any electric socket on the terrace it’s my only opportunity right?

Have a great day,
Pontus

As of now, Yes. It’s the only Sonos option.  Unless you run a long extension cord to power a Sonos One SL. :wink: Good Luck!

Cheers!

Just want to add that if you aren’t using the Amp to drive a pair of passive speakers, just connect to your LP player, then you could save a little money by getting a Port instead.

Just want to add that if you aren’t using the Amp to drive a pair of passive speakers, just connect to your LP player, then you could save a little money by getting a Port instead.

Thank you for your input but that’s precisely what I have :)