Coffee shop w 1500 sq/ft

• 5 April 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
What Sonos unit should I get without spending an arm and a leg for a shop that is rectangle, open, and about 1500 sq/ft?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi tippet

It would help to know the actual length, width and ceiling height. Also along what wall the door or doors located. Location of counter for walk-up ordering. A crude drawing would be most helpful. If the room were just a box (so to speak) placing a speaker in each corner might suffice but that's impossible to say for sure without some type of visualization. Please provide as much detail as you can. Cheers!

PS
I'm sure we can help without suggesting that you spend an arm and leg :8
Badge
I actually spoke with someone and already ordered my equipment. Thanks for the reply though!
Userlevel 3
Badge +9
I actually spoke with someone and already ordered my equipment. Thanks for the reply though!

Well for anyone who might be in the same situation, what did you end up going with?
Badge
I ended up getting 2 PLAY:1 and a PLAY:5 and two stands to go with the PLAY:1s. Just for fun I also ordered the Pro-Ject Essential III Phono USB Turntable. I get it all today. Can't wait!
Userlevel 7
I ended up getting 2 PLAY:1 and a PLAY:5 and two stands to go with the PLAY:1s. Just for fun I also ordered the Pro-Ject Essential III Phono USB Turntable. I get it all today. Can't wait!

Interesting. Did you get actual floor stands for the Play:1’s or wall mounts?