Question

Can't order from your website

• 22 September 2019
  • 5 replies

Would love to order another speaker, but your website won't recognise my (very ordinary, regular, used a millions times before) post code. Tried for a while using various options so now given up.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Do you not have Amazon in whatever country you are located in?
I see you've not bothered to enter in your location in your forum profile, so it's extremely hard to give you any particular advice. Perhaps you might want to contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it, although technically, they're not the sales team, nor the web team who control the website.

I suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.
I'm in the UK - it's not that I couldn't be bothered to enter a location, rather I didn't realise I needed to fill this in.
I will contact support - I thought this forum would be picked up by Sonos staff.
Yes, I could go to Amazon, I suspect it's better for Sonos that I go direct, as if they web site can't handle a UK postcode on a Safari or Chrome browser then just perhaps they might want to know about it.
This forum is reviewed by Sonos Community Moderators. They'd probably pass the data along to the sales team, and the web team. But they generally aren't around on weekends, but I suppose the sales and web groups aren't either. Just trying to optimize the response that you're looking for.

It does seem odd that the website doesn't recognize your code. I'd be sure, when you talk to them, to include the specifics of what post code it is. I've no idea if the folks who write the website are in the US, where a large portion of Sonos is, or in the EU, where they've got a smaller presence.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
I'm in the U.S. and had trouble ordering via the Sonos website this summer. It just wouldn’t accept some of the normal address items I was entering. I ended up ordering by phone, and the rep was very helpful. He acknowledged there are some limitations with ordering on the website.