Answered

Can I use the Sonos App in My Car (2022)

Ok, I’ve seen some old articles saying you’ll likely not have Sonos in your car… well if figures that since March 2022, Sonos does make systems for the car, starting with Audi…

Well, I’ve got a new Audi now and had no choice but to have Sonos with it… now, I have no other Sonos product… only the Sonos system installed in my car. Does the App connect if you don’t have it registered with any other product? is this something that Sonos is thinking of bringing to the car (if it’s not available yet)?

Do you generally need the App as a way to fine tune the quality of listening? Because I haven’t been able to balance the system to sound good enough (using the controls from the car)...

icon

Best answer by James L. 11 May 2022, 09:56

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @gbdavid,

The Sonos app has no ability to control the speaker systems in Audi cars at this time. All control must be done from the infotainment system in the car.

I’ll be happy to submit app control as a feature request on your behalf 🙂

Hi @gbdavid,

The Sonos app has no ability to control the speaker systems in Audi cars at this time. All control must be done from the infotainment system in the car.

I’ll be happy to submit app control as a feature request on your behalf 🙂

Thanks for your reply, Please do :)