Answered

Can I upgrade a Connect to a Beam or an Arc?

• 30 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Can I apply the Trade Up 30% discount from a Connect to a Beam or an Arc?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 30 October 2020, 14:44

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Yes. The only device that is restricted is a BRIDGE, for which the trade up can only be applied to a BOOST.

Yes, provided the Connect is itself eligible for upgrade - not all are.

That’s an extremely important point that John raised. You can check your device’s eligibility for trade up by logging in here to check the status.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @DavidMulligan.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand that you have inquiries about the trade-up program. Let me add some additional information.

The Connect Amp has the same situation as what @John B raised. Another thing, If you have multiple Sonos Legacy products to trade-up (taking advantage of the trade-up program) and have received discount codes/coupons/vouchers, you may only use 1 discount code/coupon/voucher per transaction and can only be by purchasing through our online website. For a more additional and thorough discussion of the trade-up program and how to take advantage of it, please feel free to give our sales team a call @ +1800 680 2345 option 4. 

I hope this additional information helped as well.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks, 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you  @Paul A @Airgetlam and @John B

I should have mentioned that I have 3 devices eligible for upgrade, one of which is a Connect.  I bought the Connect because home theatre options weren’t available at the time.  The page that shows me my eligible products suggests one product but it does not suggest that others could be purchased with the discount instead.  Thank you for confirming that I can indeed to this.

When I do trade in my Connect, do I get a voucher for 30% off any product or is it the dollar value of 30% of the price of a modern Connect?

Thanks again!

David

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @DavidMulligan.

Thanks for your immediate response.

For the trade-up program, it would be a voucher that can apply to any product with regular price ( will not apply to products already on sale) on our website. I would still suggest calling our sales team through our toll-free # +18006802345 option 4 for a more thorough discussion about how it works and how to take advantage of the trade-up program.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,