Question

Can I link a record player to Sonos Arc?

• 26 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello

I am looking at buying a Record Player for my other half for Christmas. He has mentioned buying himself a Sonos Arc to use with the TV. I therefore wondered if it was possible to get the Record Player to link to his Sonos Arc rather than buy a seperate speaker system. It would be better if it was wireless too. 

Longer term, looking to set up more Sonos speakers around the house, so it would be useful is solution could also play with them too. 

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You may want to review this FAQ.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Beakinboo.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us., I understand you are looking for answers about connecting a record player to your Sonos ecosystem. Let me help you out with that.

What you would need is either a Sonos FiveA Sonos Port, or a Sonos Amp. These Sonos devices have a line-in port feature that would allow you to integrate your turntable into your Sonos system.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,