Answered

bluetooth connection from Sonos to Marley Stir it up

• 29 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

i have the Marley Stir it up vinyl player. This vinyl player includes  a pre amp function and a bluetooth connection. With this features I thought I could connect it to my speaker sonos 1 easily but it does not connect and  I learnt reading some discussion on this community that the  sonos one speaker does not have a bluetooth connection.

can you please confirm me which model I should use to make sure I can use my Marley device ?

Roam or Move correct?

Will they be ok to connect to the Marley device described above? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 29 August 2021, 16:56

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Both the Roam and Move support Bluetooth. But with the Move, you will only be able to play the Bluetooth audio to the Move and no other Sonos speaker. With the Roam, you will be able to play the Bluetooth audio to the Roam AND to your other non-Bluetooth Sonos speakers by grouping them all together in the Sonos app. The Roam will act as a “Bluetooth gateway” so you can play the Bluetooth audio through all of your Sonos speakers.