Best Sonance (thay with Trueplay) to use with Amp

• 12 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

What are the best Sonance speakers to use with the Amp that will work with Trueplay?  I will probably run 4 off one Amp.

Thank you!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

HI @Lees23.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. Allow me to share with you some information to help out.

Here is the guide about trueplay-compatible devices and Sonos products. Based on the guide, only the Sonance in-wall and in-ceiling speakers when connected to the Sonos Amp is compatible with trueplay. This guide also provides the details on what Apple devices are compatible and not yet compatible with trueplay.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns. I’ll be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks,

Kind of buried in that FAQ, but the only Sonance speakers that can use Sonos’ TruePlay feature are the Architectural series of speakers. Sonance has many speakers, most the not in the Architectural line, so be cautious. 

Badge

Thanks for the responses.  Are the only Sonance Architectural speakers, the ones that sold on the Sonos website.  If you go the Sonance site and look under the Architectural tab it doesn’t really give a list of products.  

thanks again.