Question

best cinema set using playbar.

• 1 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi All.

I have a playbar and want to use it in a cinema set up with our 85 inch tv. Question is is it best to use it just with a sub, or buy Sonos cinema system and get rid of playbar. Any advice or suggestions welcome.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @R31som.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand you wanted to know what is the best set up for a cinema type home theater system. Currently, the Sonos home theater system can support the 5.1 home theater set up which means you would need the Sonos Sub, and 2 surrounds of the same model of your choice. Here is a guide about the Surround sound guidelines and limitations. I would also like to recommend contacting our sales team @ +18006802345 option 4 to get the best recommendation and what to take advantage of our sales website.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,