Arc VS LG CX

• 25 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hello, I am planning to buy a 77-inch lg oled cx television. Has anyone had problems with this model? atmos is heard without problems? what I watch the most is Netflix, amazon and Hbo. It is a strong investment and I don't know whether to wait for the 2021 model. Thanks for the help

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You may want to check the Home Theater section of this forum.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

There are numerous threads covering various issues including with this specific tv model.  some have workarounds or answers. I don’t think all issues are resolved.

I was contemplating the exact same combo last year. in the end because of the lack of certainty I decided to go ahead with the TV purchase (lg cx 77) but stick with the Playbar for now. I have an Arc on backorder but it’ll be sending it back if there are compatibility issues with the Arc for the new features. 

i’m only using built in apps and for what it is worth the combo works well - albeit no hdmi chain issues and no atmos as I can only use optical.