Question

Arc bundle NEVER available?

• 9 October 2020
  • 8 replies

Hi all.

Been having Sonos since 07..now looking to use some trade ups.

Can someone at Sonos tell me WHEN the Arc-bundles are actually going to be available. 

I'm talking about the Arc, sub and SL's.

It keeps being pushed again and again.

Is it on purpose to make us "crack" and give in to buying one item at a time?…

It's getting ridiculous by now, and I'm sure it's not a surprise to Sonos each time the dates get pushed back.

Looking forward to a serious answer. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Depeche.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

I know how frustrating it is with regards to purchasing a Surround set or other Sonos products in sonos.com.

We're currently experiencing a slight delay in shipments leaving the warehouse. When your order ships, you'll receive an automated email from our team with tracking.

We'll keep our banner on Sonos.com updated with the latest details and timelines.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Hi Mark.

Thanks for reaching out. 

The thing is, we are not even able to BUY the bundle here in DK or we are..let me explain. 

If you were to buy the Arc, it would say " buy now. Expected shipping date bla bla" you get the point.

But with the Arc bundle there is NO way to buy it.

Sonos chose to remove the buy button and it says " Expected date bla bla" but you CAN'T reserve it og anything. 

And when sonos keep pushing the date 14 days at a time, people are getting frustrated. 

I'm not the only one, and it's a shame, cause all we want to do is spend money.

I mean come on :)

Whats going on?

Best regards.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Depeche.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

I know your not please about unable to order and the long wait for the product to be deliver.

This is what I get when trying to order the 5.1 Surround Set with Sonos Beam, Sub, and One SL.

have you tried a different phone, computers or tablet to access our site?

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Well....it's NOT the Arc combo, but the beam combo you are showing me :) ....so not really a solution unfortunately 😕 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Depeche.

My bad wrong images were uploaded earlier, I already updated it.

If you're still having an issue ordering it online our phone support for sales is willing to help you out.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Ha ha thanks again 🙂

Yeah I'm going to have to call Danish support.

None of us here...as in the whole country...are able to ad it the cart for some reason. 

But thank you.

Have a nice day sir.

Just got off the phone with a Sonos rep.

They couldn't answer, they don't care and it's just the way it is.

But yes NOBODY can buy the combo in DK.

Disappointed to say the least. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Depeche.

You can try to call our sales team directly they are in charge of pre sales.

UK: 0800 0 265 565
Monday - Friday
10:00 am - 6:00 pm CET

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.