ARC AVAILABILITY

• 21 July 2020
  • 6 replies

WHEN IS THE ARC BECOMING AVAILABLE AGAIN? I ORDERED THRU SONOS MID JUNE WITH JULY SHIP DATE AND CANNOT GET ANY INFORMATION.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Using capitals on the internet is considered shouting. Not done.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @davebob, sorry for the late response and welcome to the community.

With regards to your order status, the community forum is not the best place to get information about orders.

I would recommend calling our Sales Department for the status of your order. contact information

If you have other concerns, feel free to reach out.

When will the Arc be available at retail outlets in Canada? I didn’t order online as I wanted to support my local retailer. They are in the dark as they don’t have any idea as well.

i am hearing that some retailers are pushing normal Sonos custom installs to other brands because of the uncertainty with your product.

any insight would be appreciated 

I ordered my ARC on June 19. I check the order status daily. Yesterday (7/31) it was “processing.” Today the status is “cancelled.” This is inexcusable! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Rabrown and @LonnieL, thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community.

@Rabrown, I’m sorry as of right now, the Sonos Arc has a backlog of orders. 

As we fulfill the orders, it may take a while to supply local electronic stores.

I would suggest keeping an eye out for Sonos announcements here in the community or in our store website Sonos.com.

@LonnieL, thank you for getting our attention to this. 

I agree that this is not right and would suggest contacting our Sales department.

They’ll have more information about your order and would have the option to correct the issue.

If you have other concerns, feel free to reach out.

Purchased the ARC on November 7, 2020 at Visions Canada online. Have still not received it even though it has been paid for. I have spoken/ messaged with several individuals at Visions. Not available anywhere across Canada at their stores. I have also recently emailed the CEO and was responded to by a supervisor named Jason. Basically, he inferred that it is a Visions issue not SONOS. Visons told me several times they have zero ETA. Not a Happy Camper with either response. Companies shouldn’t be selling product that they cannot supply…….both SONOS and Visions!!! Especially when consumers have paid for it and leave people in a lurch!! Trying to contact sales and/or customer service at SONOS via phone is next to near impossible. Don’t get me wrong, however, because I cannot wait to receive the ARC. I also purchased the G3 Sub in-store on sale a few days after. These two components are being wedded to our new 65” Samsung QLED!!! SOOOOO, it would be nice to finish up. Done with “old school”!!!!! And gained ¼ of a living room back!!!!