All of a sudden my Sonos speakers ( all eight) have interrupted sound?

• 5 March 2021
  • 2 replies

The audio from my Sonos system of seven years has suddenly started going in and out….I have been recording from a turntable to a reel to reel through a Sonos connect for years with no problems. Line in has always worked through all eight of my speakers. Not sure what the problem is? I noticed that it is also cutting out when playing my music library.  Looking for some advice!  Thank You!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Try rebooting your router or unplugging the affected speakers from power for about a minute.

I’d also review the wifi interference FAQ, paying particular attention to potential sources of interference from outside your network. I recently ran into issues where a new neighbor moved in, and set up their router which stomped on mine. Took a bit to figure out, but I ended up just changing my own WiFi channel, and everything was back to normal.