Answered

Additional speakers for Playbar

• 12 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Dear community,

I am happy user of Playbar, bought it last year and sound is brilliant, unfortunately I started thinking than plain playbar is not enough to get cinema sound, and here is my question, I have not much possibilities to use like some kind of satellites or so,  checked many articles and still have no idea what to add to my playbar to get 3d / surround / cinematic sound can you guys please advise what kind of speakers should I buy from Sonos as there a few types and have no idea which will match my needs, I don't think I need subwoofer as there is not much space, room is quite empty just has sofas at the back, so guys how can I make my room cinema feeling like :D 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 12 January 2021, 12:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

If you are not interested in voice assistant control of some music playback features, then I would perhaps look at a pair of Sonos One SL’s, or if the voice assistant appeals to you, then maybe go for a pair of Sonos Ones (gen 2). Both speakers are ideal as HT rear surrounds producing a setup that will give you 5.0 Dolby surround sound.

No I do not use even Alexa or Google assistance :) thank you for your advise :)