Answered

Adding Pioneer Elite Reciever

• 3 April 2022
  • 4 replies

• Contributor I
  • 2 replies

I have an Arc, two 5's and dual Gen 3 subs hooked to a 77" LG G1 EVO OLED. Any benefit to running these through a Pioneer Elite Reciever or compatible reciever. Can it be done properly?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 3 April 2022, 15:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

No, the Arc is designed to be connected directly to your TV’s HDMI ARC port.

Why do you want to add a receiver?

Tks for the reply, was just a thought...don't need to do it ..

You would likely find the two different setups (Sonos/Pioneer) would play TV/Music audio out of sync with each other situated side-by-side, I suspect …but perhaps use the Pioneer Elite & it’s speakers elsewhere in the Home and hook up a Sonos ‘Port’ to its Line-in/Line-out, which might be great for TV or music playback across both rooms, perhaps🤔

You would likely find the two different setups (Sonos/Pioneer) would play TV/Music audio out of sync with each other situated side-by-side, I suspect …but perhaps use the Pioneer Elite & it’s speakers elsewhere in the Home and hook up a Sonos ‘Port’ to its Line-in/Line-out, which might be great for TV or music playback across both rooms, perhaps🤔

Good idea...tks