accuradio unable to browse music

• 17 June 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

today i was trying to play some accuradio’s station but when i select the accuradio service i do not have any station and i have the information “unable to browse music”.

the accuradio app works ok on my android phone if i select it.

Also with the sonos program on windows it says unable to browse music

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’ve got the same issue today. I then removed the AccuRadio service from my system and tried reauthorizing it and get this:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes, similar problem as Dr Edwardo today with Accuradio.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Seen update from Sonos/Accuradio to say there as issue with Accuradio, they are working on it.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Update posted:

Identified - We've identified a problem with AccuRadio on Sonos and are working with them on a fix. You may not be able to sign in to your AccuRadio account on Sonos until it’s resolved. 
Jun 17, 2023 - 18:33 UTC

Hi,

today i was trying to play some accuradio’s station but when i select the accuradio service i do not have any station and i have the information “unable to browse music”.

the accuradio app works ok on my android phone if i select it.

Also with the sonos program on windows it says unable to browse music

Having same issue, been trying all day.

I am sorry you all are going through this but I am glad I am not the only one. Kept thinking I was doing something wrong. I started having this problem yesterday. I hope accuradio gets fixed soon. It is my favorite.

Userlevel 1
Badge

AccuRadio seems to be back up and running

I’m glad AccuRadio is working for you.  Sonos is still giving me error messages and says there’s a network problem.  The problem is after 8 years Sonos’ controller is still buggy!