3000 sq. feet space - Very open - What is the best setup?

• 18 December 2020
  • 2 replies

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

I have a large square, open area that is a little over 3000 sq. ft.  This area is a weight room that is in need of a sound system.  I have Sonos products in my home gym / house and would like to install at work.  What would be the best setup and speakers to use for this open space?  Thank you

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi there @JC48.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I’d recommend reaching out to our Sales Team, for they have all the resources to give you the best answer to your query.

You may give them a call or send them an email with the image and your floor plan for assessment and to provide you the best option.

Furthermore, some of the community members might provide their own opinion about this anytime soon.

If you have any questions,  feel free to reach out.

I have an interest in JC48’s question!

Im lucky enough to own a huge house, the basement is 19m by 30m and is used for gym / home cinema etc.

May I kindly ask that the answer / proposed solution is posted here please ? It would really help me.