Answered

Sonos Move won't connect or pair to bluetooth

• 23 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Every so often, my Sonos is unable to connect to bluetooth on any device it was previously paired with. I’ve tried to forget the connection to the Sonos Move and re-pair, but when I hold the button on the back to enter pairing mode, it turns blinking blue without the chime noise and I’m unable to recognize it through any device. All other aspects of the device seem to be working properly except this one. The solution before has been to factory reset, but I would prefer to not reset my device every few months for this reason.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 23 April 2021, 11:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @pogomurphisk 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

We would also prefer it if you didn’t factory reset your Move either, but of course you really shouldn't feel the need to do so.

The next time this happens, could you please try rebooting the Move, or have you already tried that? Holding the power button for 5 seconds until you hear a descending chime powers it off.

If that doesn’t help, please then get in touch with our technical support team without first resetting the Move. Thanks.