Beam speaker popped?

• 1 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,

Got several Sonos devices including an arc and a pair of ones in my lounge and a beam in my Kitchen, as well as several 1’s in my dinning room and hallway.

its the beam that got the issue,

When listening to any music with a bassy beat one of the drivers sounds like its popped as sounds distorted, this is a recent phenomenon, so i'm assuming its a blown/popped driver, is this repairable as i dont fancy parting with £399 to replace the whole unit.

Ive never used it hard or all that much, as it was my main speaker in my lounge when i lived in a semi detached house and i was mindful of annoying the neighbours, anyone else had this issue?

TIA

Neil

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Mumbo71, welcome to the Sonos Community!

We don’t offer repairs as a service, however I’d recommend reaching out to our Customer Care team via phone call or live chat regarding this, and they’ll be able to check if the Beam is within the warranty period and eligible for a free replacement.

Hope this helps :)