yet another roam problem

• 7 May 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m on my second Sonos roam, after sonos changed the first as it just refused to connect even after all of the diagnostics done. Now the second one worked out of the box but a few months later now dosent connect again. I love the Sonos sound but how can a company produce a speaker that is so complicated to connect. I have many other Bluetooth speakers which are so much cheaper and connect every time it just makes no sense. This is me frustrated again having taken my speaker on holiday for it not to work. I will just go and buy a 50 euro JBL that works so easy

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

The Wife and I each have a Roam that we’ve had for a couple of years and not had any issues with either one connecting to either a WiFi network, or the Bluetooth on our iPhones/iPad? If it’s Bluetooth connection issues, are you following the Sonos guidelines mentioned here?:

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/pair-sonos-roam-with-bluetooth

Perhaps study the steps carefully on that page, as when we have followed them, we’ve never had any difficulty connecting to our mobiles, or switching ‘paired’ devices.