Skip to main content
Answered

wont connect to wireless

• 10 February 2023
  • 2 replies

my play 3 for some reason will not connect to my wireless internet it was working a few days ago now it wont work tried all what it tells you to do now it cant fine my sonos

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

A couple of possibilities.

Your router may have updated it’s firmware and settings have been changed. Check the following page to see if anything stands out.

https://support.sonos.com/en-gb/article/sonos-system-requirements

Or the Play:3 may have an issue with its wireless radio. Are you able to temporarily wire the Play:3 to your router to see if it connects that way?

If it does and you are then still unable to see it when you disconnect the Ethernet cable, I would wire it again, then contact Sonos Support to discuss.

thanks for your reply nothing has changed with my router I have connect through ethernet and all works fine but soon as I try to connect through wireless it does not connect i will have to contact sonos although its quite a few years old now