Skip to main content

Another crappy BBQ.  Thanks guys.

Most likely because you have local network issues, to my knowledge, the new app isn’t causing skipping tracks. 

Most likely because you have local network issues

I dunno, Bruce, sounds like the BBQ is at fault.

Most likely because you have local network issues, to my knowledge, the new app isn’t causing skipping tracks. 

Have you read this? it explains why it’s likely not the network. 
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-happened-sonos-app-technical-analysis-andy-pennell-wigwc

Indeed, I have read that. And came to the conclusion that while that may be a reason why speakers are not being found, it doesn’t appear to be a reason that speakers would be skipping. And, as much as I respect @controlav’s knowledge and skills, there appear to be a lot of people grasping at the issue he raised to explain a lot of unrelated issues with their Sonos system. 

Indeed, I have read that. And came to the conclusion that while that may be a reason why speakers are not being found, it doesn’t appear to be a reason that speakers would be skipping. And, as much as I respect @controlav’s knowledge and skills, there appear to be a lot of people grasping at the issue he raised to explain a lot of unrelated issues with their Sonos system. 

Oh I see. I’m conflating the changes made to the firmware with app changes and think of them both collectively as problems with the app. I think other owners do the same.