Answered

Volume unable to increase

• 8 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I have Sonos Arc system and a Chiq TV in my outdoor kitchen. I have Samsung TV’s in the other zones that Sonos is connected and this issue does not occur there. After a few hours of watching TV or listening to music outside, the volume drops to 15 (Sonos) and will not allow me in increase. Even if I use the TV remote or the Sonos app, the volume keeps dropping back to 15. If i turn the TV off for 15 minutes it fixes the issues for the time being. 

Any idea why this is happening. 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 8 January 2024, 17:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

What is a Chiq TV?

After this volume drop, have you submitted a system diagnostic within 10 minutes, and called Sonos Support to discuss it?

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.