Skip to main content
Answered

Turning off the light?

• 24 June 2024
  • 7 replies

Can we turn off the green light on the Era 100? It’s in my bedroom and I’d like the light to be turned off when we sleep. Thank you!!

7 replies

I don’t think it’s back in the app. Piece of electrical tape over it will work for now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Can we turn off the green light on the Era 100? It’s in my bedroom and I’d like the light to be turned off when we sleep. Thank you!!

Select Settings / [speaker/room] and scroll down to Status Light.

Toggle it off.

Select Settings / [speaker/room] and scroll down to Status Light.

Toggle it off.

oof I checked and see this.  No light toggle. But there shouldn’t be cause Symfonisk 🤦 or should there be? ETA - there should be a toggle my lamps have the light  setting but bookshelf doesn’t  shown below 

When a unit is Muted the green light will always be ON. The option can disable the white light, but not the green. I suggest some tape or a small dot of black or white opaque matter

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

When a unit is Muted the green light will always be ON. The option can disable the white light, but not the green. I suggest some tape or a small dot of black or white opaque matter

Well if people don’t want a green light keeping them awake, they shouldn’t mute, and just press pause instead, surely..? Then they could turn the white status light off.

Thanks guys for your help. I have tried your suggestions but unfortunately unactivating the status light toggle does not help turning off the green light. Muting the sound or not does not change the light neither. Which is weird because before I started to use the speaker, even when connected and set up, the light was off. But since then, impossible to turn it off. 
I think the most effective method will be adding some tape! 
Thank you all!!

I found the solution!! The speakers were muted indeed, and when muted the green light is on! I simply unmuted them and it went back to normal. A million thanks for your help !!