Answered

Trueplay sonos five

• 23 April 2023
  • 9 replies

Having difficulty getting my Sonos Five to complete Trueplay! I have basically unplugged everything in area: refrigerator, computers,   Still will not run to completion!

help!

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 24 April 2023, 03:41

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 7

Unplug the Five for a couple of minutes and reboot your router and phone. Also make sure to clean the microphones on the phone and remove your phone case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I have gotten enough noise from my heating/cooling system to be a problem, have you tried stopping yours while tuning?

Thanks, have tried both  suggestions but still  TruePlay does not go to completion.  Any other suggestions?

burkeyturkey

Are you seeing the complaint prior to starting Trueplay or during the walkabout?

I’ve had complaints about too much noise in a room with squeaky floors and noisy slippers.

During the walk about, after 10-15 seconds into it…….

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Try it with the room quiet as possible and when it fails send Sonos a diagnostic. Maybe do it a few times so they have several samples to look at.

Contact Sonos support and have them look at the diagnostics.

Thanks, how do I send them a diagnostic?  Please walk me through how to do it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

burkeyturkey

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Settings, Support, Submit Diagnostics

or desktop instructions:

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/submit-diagnostics

I’m just speculating here. Can you correlate the noise message to any particular spot in the room? You could try running the initial noise test at various locations and phone orientations.