Answered

Trouble updating Sonos One SL

• 17 March 2021
  • 1 reply

I have several Play: 1 speakers, sub, playbar, boost and a Sonos One SL speaker. I’m running wifi on Mesh system (as my house is pretty big).

A month ago or so the system was running just fine and I was able to group One SL speaker with older Play:1 speakers. Now I’m unable to use One SL speaker because in the S2 app it requires to be updated. So when I try to update it the process just stops at some point and shows an error message 1 (of which I couldn’t find any info in support section). I’ve tried rebooting the whole system and router. When I unplug the One SL speaker the rest of the system is running fine. Why can’t One SL speaker finish update?

Here’s couple of pics of the app and thebupdate error. Apologies for the Finnish language.

icon

Best answer by James L. 18 March 2021, 09:56

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @Hobojaq, welcome to the community.

Error 1 is definitely a rare one - something I’ve only seen once in my 3 years here. I’d strongly recommend getting in touch with our customer care team for them to take a look at that unit and see what could be causing it.