Question

teconnect play 3

• 1 November 2020
  • 2 replies

My play 3 has been disconnected for some time. I’ve changed internet provider and now I can’t get the two to connect. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Have you followed the new router - installation instructions FAQ? Those steps should get you reconnected. 

However, should they not, there is a very slight possibility that there may be a hardware fault, in which case you would need to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available for them to assist you.

Thanks Bruce. I’ve done everything on the site and it seems that my iPhone knows that Sonos  is there but it’s showing as an insecure site! I’m only assuming that could be a problem. Also tried to get connected with cable but after searching I get ‘Sonos not found’!  I’m not too smart when things go wrong 😑 I’ll take your advice and contact Sonos. Thanks again for your interest.