Skip to main content

It started some weeks ago with a new router. Needed to reinstall from beginning. Really troublesom.

tried tried and trie. Then suddenly!

Installed the system this morning.  Eberything looked well. Got radiostations, spotify and other things in the new app.

went for s walk.

came home. Start the app. No system. ”No system on your WiFi”

Just now I am listening on the speaker. I can see that the Sonosspeaker is connected to the Wifi.

But the app does not see it.

Really tired of thie now!!

The same thing happened to me.  It's not your router.  It’s the latest app update which I guess also included a hardware update.  Instead of updating your speakers though, the software update disconnects every speaker from your system.  It’s a huge mess.  I don’t know what Sonos is doing.  I did get all my speakers back up and running.  You have to factory reset every Sonos product you own and then reconnect each item back to your system.  After you reconnect each individual speaker you have to let them download the latest firmware.  Then after you have updated each speaker and reconnected them back to the app you then have to set them back up the way you had them before (i.e. as an individual speaker, two speakers in stereo, surround sound).  It’s crazy.  It might be easier to just give up on Sonos.

Good to know. All of mine just disappeared. 
hopefully not end of life.  No network or wifi changes.