Spotify has disappeared from Sonos app music services and i cannot connect to my Sonos via Spotify either.

• 31 July 2023
  • 2 replies

So today Spotify has disappeared from the Sonos app. I am based in the UK. Has been working fine for years. My Sonos speakers appear in Spotify app list but it won’t connect to them. Tried rebooting router, ensured I have a country set in my Sonos profile. I think there’s something else at play here? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I don’t see anything on https://status.sonos.com, so I’d recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of recreating this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @The Mikester, welcome to the Sonos Community!

There was a temporary outage with Spotify that prevented users from using Spotify on Sonos, this has since been resolved.

If you’re still unable to use or see Spotify in the Sonos app, then please do the following:

1. Reboot your Router.
  2. Reboot your Sonos speakers.
  3. Remove and re-add Spotify in Music Services.

If you’ve followed these steps and you’re still having issues, then please reach out to our support team for further assistance.

I hope this helps!