Answered

sony Bluetooth PS-LX310BT turntable no sound from

• 9 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Diagnostics number 163658452

is there any update yet on the progress of a fix for Era100 connecting to Sony BT turntable but no sound? I’m hoping there is good news very soon or my pair of Era100 will have to go & be replaced with another brand of speakers.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 9 January 2024, 20:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Read the pinned reply from Sonos here:

I had already seen this, but as it was nearly a month ago I was hoping for some good news.

I had already seen this, but as it was nearly a month ago I was hoping for some good news.

It will ‘likely’ be announced in that thread when any fix has been released - so perhaps just keep an eye on that for any news.

And, I would bet that the forum moderators will find out at the same time as we do, when the release happens, not before. 

I have had this issue for the last three weeks.  If there is no update on the problem, I plan to replace my Sonos with another brand.  

I have had this issue for the last three weeks.  If there is no update on the problem, I plan to replace my Sonos with another brand.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

And, I would bet that the forum moderators will find out at the same time as we do, when the release happens, not before. 

I wouldn’t bet money the forum mods get told, all too often they are forgotten when it comes to getting the latest Sonos news.