Answered

Sonos speakers not syncing with each other

• 5 February 2023
  • 3 replies

We have one move, two paired Sonos One speakers, and two One speakers not paired (different rooms). 

they do not seem to be all synchronized, and I am looking for the easiest fix. it seems like some of the speakers are just one beat ahead, or behind the other ones. This is a fairly new thing that’s going on.

we play music through Spotify, Apple Music, and tune in radio generally.

icon

Best answer by John B 5 February 2023, 22:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Maybe initially try a reboot of the local router and see if that resolves the matter. If not then reply back with details of the router/network (channels in use/access points switches etc.) and how the devices are linked to the LAN (WiFi, or wired).

I assume all the speakers are grouped?  Is there a particular speaker you start the group from?  I would suggest not starting with the Move.  That apart, start with the speaker that is likely to have the strongest signal.

They are all grouped and we are on wifi. I will try a reboot. They are only off by a little.