Skip to main content
Answered

Sonos Play5

Bonjour, mon enceinte Play5 ne se connecte plus à ma box  en wi fi, en revanche la connection se fait en câble ethernet. Je crois avoir tout essayé je me demande si cela ne vient pas du sonos. Merci avez-vous des réponses

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Bonjour, mon enceinte Play5 ne se connecte plus à ma box  en wi fi, en revanche la connection se fait en câble ethernet. Je crois avoir tout essayé je me demande si cela ne vient pas du sonos. Merci avez-vous des réponses

Hello, my Play5 speaker no longer connects to my wi-fi box, however the connection is made by ethernet cable. I think I tried everything I wonder if it does not come from the sonos. do you have any ideas? THANKS

First, check to ensure that the Wi-Fi hasn’t been accidentally turned off by going to settings/system/(room name)/speaker. If it hasn’t, then there could potentially be a hardware failure. While it is still connected in the controller, submit a system diagnostic, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

Tout d'abord, vérifiez que le Wi-Fi n'a pas été accidentellement désactivé en allant dans paramètres/système/(nom de la pièce)/haut-parleur. Si ce n'est pas le cas, il pourrait y avoir une défaillance matérielle. Pendant qu'il est toujours connecté au contrôleur, soumettez un diagnostic du système et appelez l'assistance Sonos pour en discuter.

Certaines informations incluses dans le diagnostic aideront Sonos à identifier le problème et vous aideront à trouver une solution.

Lorsque vous parlez directement aux gens du téléphone, ils ont à leur disposition des outils qui leur permettront de vous donner des conseils spécifiques à votre système et réseau Sonos.

thank you it's good I did the manipulation on the ipad and not on the computer and I was able to change the wi fi network! a big thank-you !