Skip to main content
Answered

sonos one SL’s not working.

• 24 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Since the IT outage my two Sonos one SL’s have stopped working. I’ve factory reset them, found them and attached them to the WiFi but they are not showing on the app and I can’t turn on the speaker sound to give it commands.

My beam and Roam are fine. Any help would be amazing, thank you. 

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hey @LiamG, welcome to the Sonos Community and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you are missing your Sonos One SLs in your system. A quick look at your account tells me that they are certainly present, as in you did not create a separate system.

Did you set them up as a separate room or added them perhaps as rear surrounds to the Beam? In the later case, they would not show as individual items in the app, but be part of the Beam’s room.

Should you have added them as a separate room and a different controller (another mobile, desktop or web app) wont list them either, please reach out to our technical support who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

Hope that helps!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

They should all appear in webb app

https://play.sonos.com/en-us/web-app

Thank you both, they are showing in the app under the about my system and showing disconnected, and now the ROAM has disappeared and is disconnected from the main site, just showing the Beam as working.

Still can’t add them back… Very frustrating now. I’ve submitted it for diagnosis, I hope that helps too.

Hey @LiamG, welcome to the Sonos Community and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you are missing your Sonos One SLs in your system. A quick look at your account tells me that they are certainly present, as in you did not create a separate system.

Did you set them up as a separate room or added them perhaps as rear surrounds to the Beam? In the later case, they would not show as individual items in the app, but be part of the Beam’s room.

Should you have added them as a separate room and a different controller (another mobile, desktop or web app) wont list them either, please reach out to our technical support who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

Hope that helps!

I’ll reach out tomorrow, thank you.

They should all appear in webb app

https://play.sonos.com/en-us/web-app

That has shown me more info, thank you.