Skip to main content
Answered

sonos one SL not connecting to internet or my phone

• 19 June 2023
  • 1 reply

I've been having issues with my Sonos one SL for a few months and decided to plug in an ethernet cable. once I did that the app told me I need to factory reset my speaker. I followed the instructions online and held down the back button. however when I do so the lights only turn flashing orange, not flashing orange and white, and nothing seems to happen. not sure what To do and how to make this work again.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @annie296 , welcome to Sonos Community!

I’m not quite sure if you’ve followed the instructions correctly when it comes to Factory Reset, but please refrain from trying that any further as valuable information for troubleshooting stored in the speaker is lost in the process.

We are missing a lot of information here in regards to the issue you are facing. I definitely recommend you to reach out to our Sonos Support for some live troubleshooting.

They’ve got more tools at their disposal and are capable to provide you with advice, information and support, specific to your system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.